Lobsters are one of the most loved seafood dishes, but cooking them can be a daunting task. That’s why we’ve put together this list of the best lobster recipes to give you something delicious to try!
1.Garlic & Lime Lobster Tails
One of the best things about garlic is that it goes with just about anything. You can add garlic to just about any dish and it will taste great. Lobster is no exception. Adding garlic to your lobster dish will give it a delicious flavor that you won’t be able to resist.
There are lots of different ways that you can add garlic to your lobster dish. You can add garlic cloves to the lobster while it is cooking. This will infuse the lobster with the flavor of garlic. You can also add garlic to the sauce or dressing that you use for your lobster dish. Adding garlic to the sauce will give it a bold and flavorful taste that you will love.
2. Stuffed Lobster
1. Stuffed Lobster – This recipe is amazing! It’s so simple, yet so flavorful. The lobster is stuffed with a mixture of crabmeat, garlic, and butter. Then, it’s baked to perfection. The result is a delicious, moist, and tender lobster that will have you coming back for more.
2. Grilled Lobster – This recipe is perfect for summertime grilling. The lobster is marinated in a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs. Then, it’s grilled over medium-high heat until it’s cooked through. The result is a juicy, flavorful lobster that’s perfect for any summer BBQ.
3. Spicy Grilled Lobster
1. Spicy Grilled Lobster: This recipe is perfect for those who like their seafood with a bit of a kick. The lobster is marinated in a spicy blend of chili peppers, garlic, and ginger before being grilled to perfection. Served with a side of rice, this dish is sure to please.
2. Lobster Thermidor: A classic French dish, Lobster Thermidor is a rich and decadent way to enjoy lobster. The lobster meat is cooked in a creamy sauce made with white wine, mushrooms, and shallots. It is then baked with a cheesy Parmesan crust on top. Serve this dish with a green salad for a complete meal.
3. Lobster Mac and Cheese: This comforting dish combines two of everyone’s favorite things – lobster and macaroni and cheese. The lobster meat is simmered in a creamy cheese sauce, then mixed with elbow macaroni and baked until golden brown and bubbly. Serve this dish with a side of steamed vegetables for a well-rounded meal.
4. Lobster Rolls
Lobster rolls are a popular summertime dish, as they are perfect for enjoying outdoors. Many people enjoy eating them at the beach or on a picnic. They are also a popular menu item at many seafood restaurants.
5. Steamed Lobster Boil
To make a steamed lobster boil, you will need live lobsters, salt, and a large pot. Fill the pot with enough water to cover the lobsters, and add enough salt so that the water tastes like the ocean. Bring the water to a boil, and then add the live lobsters. Cook the lobsters for 10-12 minutes, or until they are bright red.
Once the lobsters are cooked, remove them from the pot and let them cool for a few minutes. Then, using a sharp knife, split the lobster down the middle. Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges, and enjoy!
6. Lobster Salad
-One cup of mayonnaise
-One tablespoon of lemon juice
-One teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning
-One celery stalk, chopped
-One green onion, chopped
7. Lobster Bisque
Lobster bisque is rich and flavorful. The lobster meat is cooked in the soup, which gives it a delicate flavor. The cream and vegetables add a richness to the soup. Lobster bisque is typically garnished with a piece of lobster meat or a vegetable.
Lobster bisque can be made ahead of time and reheated when ready to serve. It can also be frozen and reheated later. Lobster bisque is best served with crusty bread or crackers.
8. Hot & Sour Lobster Soup
This recipe is sure to please any seafood lover. The lobster is cooked to perfection and the hot sauce gives it a great flavor. The rice provides a perfect accompaniment to the dish. This is a meal that you’ll definitely want to add to your repertoire.
9. Spinach & Bacon Lobster Roll
1. Spinach and Lobster Salad – This salad is a healthy and delicious way to enjoy lobster. It is made with spinach, lobster, avocado, and grapefruit. The grapefruit adds a tart and juicy flavor to the salad.
2. Lobster Newberg – This dish is a classic lobster recipe that is sure to please any seafood lover. It is made with lobster, cream, brandy, egg yolks, and butter. It is served over toast or rice.
3. Lobster Thermidor – This recipe is a French classic that is sure to impress your dinner guests. It is made with lobster, mushrooms, shallots, white wine, Dijon mustard, and Gruyere cheese. It is baked in a puff pastry shell.
10. Stovetop Cider Sauce
1. Stovetop Cider Sauce
1 pound lobster meat
1 cup apple cider
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup heavy cream
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour and salt, and cook until mixture is bubbly. Add apple cider and lemon juice, and bring to a boil. Add lobster meat, and cook until heated through. Stir in heavy cream, and cook until sauce is thickened. Serve over cooked pasta or rice.
SYED ATIF HUSSAIN SHAH